|Transportaion||4 wheels Private Vehicle|
|Accomodations||A & B category Hotel in Bhutan|
|Best Seasons||Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November)|
|Activities||Tours & Travel|
|Meals||All meals in Bhutan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)|
Best of Bhutan Tour; Paro & Thimpu Tour
Day 01: Fly to paro and drive to Thimphu
Day 02: Thimphu sightseeing & back to Paro.
Day 03: Paro sightseeing
Day 04: Departure from Paro - to Next Destination
· Government royalty and all the taxes
· Visa Formulates
· Monuments fee/Entry fee for the places mentioned in the itinerary.
· All meals
· All internal taxes and charges
· A sustainable tourism Royalty of $65. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
· Health care within Bhutan (from the office at any time).
· Accommodations in A & B category hotel in twin Sharing
transportation and sightseeing as per the itinerary (Vehicle not at Disposal)
Drinking Water throughout the journey.
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, beverages or any other expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances.
· Surcharge of USD $30 per person per day (FIT).
· Visa fee of USD $40 per person per day (FIT).
· Druk Rafting fee
· Domestic & International flight fare
· Gratitude to tour guides, driver, hotel service, etc.
· Luxury hotels/resorts are available on supplement cost.
· Specialized /language guides available on supplement cost
· Travel / Medical Insurance.
$ 700 pp
Copyrights © 2021 Walkmountain Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved / Developed By : Nextmorse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.