|Transportaion||Private Vehicle, Local Bus, Domestic Flight|
|Altitude||6272 m/20572 ft|
|Accomodations||Hotel in Kathmandu, Local Lodge during trek|
|Best Seasons||Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November)|
|Activities||Trekking & Hiking|
|Meals||All meals during trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)|
Rolwaling trek provides an experience the isolate part of Khumbu region, mesmerizing mountain views, diverse flora and fauna and rich local Sherpa cultures. Rolwaling Trek is quite challenging trek than other regions as it needs good physical efforts to attempt it. This trek is perfect for those trekkers who are determined to challenge themselves with unpredictability of mountain life. This remote Himalayan valley lies on east of Kathmandu the most popular villages in the Rolwaling valley.
Another highlight of this trek is the Tashi Lapcha Pass (5755m). The trail with the scenic, steep-sided valley of the Tamba Khosi leads to this Pass. You can further have the magnificent views of the twin summits of Gauri Shanker, and the crowning Mt. Everest.
Day 01: Arrival, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu (1350m.) to Dolakha to Shigati (950m.) Trek to Suri Dobhan
Day 04: Trek from Suri Dobhan to Jagat (1440m/4723 ft): 5/6 hrs.
Day 05: Trek Jagat to Simigaun (1,990m/6527 ft) :5 hrs
Day 06: Trek Simigaun to Kharka (2,900m/9512 ft):6 hrs.
Day 07: Trek Kharka to Beding (3,690m/12,103 ft):4 hrs
Day 08: Trek Beding to Na (4,180m/13710 ft):5 hrs
Day 09: Trek Na to Tso Rolpa Lake (4,588m/15048 ft):7 hrs
Day 10: Tso Rolpa to Trakarding Glacier (4800m/15744 ft): 4 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Tashi Lapcha Base Camp (5,010m/16432 ft):5 hrs
Day 12: Cross Tashi Lapcha Pass (5,755m/18876 ft):5 hrs
Day 13: Ascension
Pachermo (6272 m/20572 ft) - Thengpo (4370 m)
Day 14: Reserve day in case of delay in the schedule due to bad weather.
Day 15: Trek to Thame (3,820m/12530 ft):5 hrs
Day 16: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,570m/11,710ft): 5-6 hrs
Day 17: Namche Bazaar-Lukla (2,800m/9,186ft): 6-8 hrs
Day 18: Fly back to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Day 19: Departure from Kathmandu
· All airport/hotel transfers.
· Three-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
· Welcome and farewell dinner.
· Teahouse/Lodge and tented camp accommodation during trek.
· Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and entrance fees
· Kathmandu-Dolakha-Shigati by bus and Lukla-Kathmandu flight with airport taxes
· An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
· Four seasonal sleeping bag, and trekking map (sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
· All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
· A comprehensive medical kit
· All government and local taxes
· Nepal Visa fee.
· International airfare to and from Kathmandu
· Excess baggage charges
· Kathmandu - Dolakha - Shigati by private vehicle
· Lunch and Dinner at Kathmandu
· Extran night accommodation in Kathmandu and during trek
· Travel and rescue insurance
· Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
· Tips for guides and porters
Copyrights © 2021 Walkmountain Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved / Developed By : Nextmorse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.