|Transportaion||Private Vehicle, Local Bus|
|Altitude||5100m/16, 728 ft|
|Accomodations||Hotel in Kathmandu, Local Lodge during trek|
|Best Seasons||Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November)|
|Activities||Trekking & Hiking|
|Meals||All meals during trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)|
Tsum valley is concealed valley located in vicinity of northern boundary of Nepal reaching to the territory of Tibet and has been a great source of attraction for its mountains, landscapes, glaciers, green valley & hill sides serrated in the form of an endless series of terraces. It is surrounded by Sringi Himal to north, Ganesh Himal to south & Boudha Himal and Himal Chuli to the west. We can encounter different villages which has its own customs, dresses and languages where you can discover the genuine and actual image of ancient habitat still beyond from modern world. The incredible trek to Tsum valley begins from historical Gurkha Bazaar to Arughat which is 145km west and easily accessible from Kathmandu valley.
This trek starts right from Arughat Bazaar which is 8 hours drive from Kathmandu city and goes along the Gandaki River, with great view of Manashlu and Himal Chuli. We continue our trek through the several villages like Soti Khola, Machha Khola, Chumling and so on. We explore the valley and make a long descend passing through the villages like Rachen Gompa, Philim, Tatopani and finally we return to Arughat where our trek ends.
Day 1:- Arrival, transfer to Hotel.
Day 2:- Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trekking Prepration.
Day 3:- Drive to Arughta (710m/2328ft).
Day 4:- Arughat –Soti Khola (900m/2952ft)
Day 5:- Soti Khola – Maccha Khola (900m/2952ft)
Day 6:- Maccha Khola to Yaru Khola (1,330m/4,362ft)
Day 7:- Yaru Khola to Philim (1,590m/5215ft)
Day 8:- Philim to Chumling (2,363m/7,775ft)
Day 9:- Chumling to Chokhangaro (3,010m/9,903ft)
Day 10:- Trek to Nile (3,361m/11,058ft) via Milarepa cave.
Day 11:- Nile to Mu Gompa (3,700m/12,174ft)
Day 12:- Mu Gompa, Sightseeing.
Day 13:- Mu Gompa to Rachen Gompa (3,240m/10,660ft)
Day 14:- Rachen Gompa to Dumje (2,440m/8,028ft)
Day 15:- Dumje to Philim (1,590m/5,215ft)
Day 16:- Philim to Tatopani
Day 17:- Tatopani to Soti Khola (710m/2,328ft)
Day 18:- Soti Khola to Arughat (600m/1,968ft)
Day 19:- Drive to Kathmandu
Day 20:- Departure
· All airport/hotel transfers
· three nights 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
· Welcome and farewell dinner
· Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek with all meals
· A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and entrance fees
· Kathmandu-Arughat-Kathmandu by private car/jeep.
· An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
· Four seasonal sleeping bag and trekking map (sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
· All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
· A comprehensive medical kit
· All government and local taxes
· Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
· International airfare to and from Kathmandu
· Excess baggage charges
· Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
· Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
· Travel and rescue insurance
· Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
· Tips for guides and porters
Copyrights © 2021 Walkmountain Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved / Developed By : Nextmorse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.