|Group Size||2 - 12|
|Transportaion||Private Vehicle,Tourist Bus, Domestic Flight|
|Accomodations||Hotel in Kathmandu & Pokhara , Local lodge during treak.|
|Best Seasons||Spring (March to May ) and Autumn (September to November)|
|Activities||Trekking & Hiking|
|Meals||All meals during trekking (Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner)|
Upper Mustang trek is an accepted destination
for trekkers, who would like to explores the ancient Monastery, diversified
societies, more than thousand years of hundreds ruined cave and Himalayan
mountain desert with local tribes sphere of influence with Tibetan culture are
the main magnetism of this vicinity. Upper Mustang region is positioned
on the western Himalayan range and adjacent plateau of Tibetan border of Nepal.
Mustang is a rain shadowed area suitable for trekking during the monsoons. Mustangi
Raja (state king of the Mustang) only one state king of Nepal, vestige on the
River bank is one more charisma in the trek.
Upper Mustang was opened to non-Nepali trekkers only before few years ago and even these days, entrance is very restricted. To penetrate Upper Mustang, that is to travel further north from Kagbeni, trekkers need a special trekking permit. The highest point reached being only 3,870 meters, but the conditions at times can be arduous. Lo Manthang, the old capital, presents the ample magnetism and sound of unique walled settlement, local culture, rituals and their method of livelihood. Ponies are accessible for hired if someone wishes. The trek to Lo- Manthang is through high altitude desert country climbing in and out of the huge sided valley of the Kali Gandaki. This region is full of some of Nepal’s oldest Buddhist Monasteries, ancient and isolated villages with pretty white washed houses. Kagbeni literally means “bolt at the two Rivers”.
Day 01: Arrival, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara [823m/2,700ft]: 6 hrs drive
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga (1,577m/5,173 ft), 1 hr drive and 4 hrs walk
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2,850m/9,350ft). 5-6 hrs walks
Day 06: Ghorepani to Tatopani [1,190m/3,904ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 07: Tatopani to Ghasa [2,110m/6,922ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 08: Ghasa to Marpha [2,680m/8,792ft]: 4-5hrs
Day 09: Marpha to Kagbeni [2,810/9,218ft]: 4-5 hrs
Day 10: Kagbeni to chele [3050m/10,004ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 11: Chele to Syanbochen [3475m/11,398ft]: 6-7 hrs
Day 12: Syanbochen to Ghaymi [3520m/11,546ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 13: Ghaymi to Charang [3500m/11,480ft]: 4-5 hrs
Day 14: Charang to Lo-Mangthang (3700m/12,136ft): 5-6 hrs
Day 15: Explore Lo-Mangthang
Day 16: Lo-Mangthang to Drakmar [3810 m/12,500ft]: 6-7 hrs
Day 17: Dhakmar to Ghiling [3806m/12,484ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 18: Ghiling to Chhuksang [2980m/9,777ft]: 5-6 hrs
Day 19: Chhuksang to Jomsom [2700/8,856ft]: 6-7 hrs
Day 20: Fly back to Pokhara
Day 21: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 22: Departure from Kathmandu for next trip or to your home
· All airport/hotel transfers.
· Three-star hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Bliss International or simalar catagory) and in Pokhara(Hotel Crystal Palace or similar catagory) with breakfast.
· Welcome and farewell dinner.
· A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide by private car/jeep (6-8hrs).
· Pokhara - Nayapool by private car/jeep.
· Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu tourist bus tickets & Jomsom to Pohara flight tickets.and airport departure taxes.
· Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek with all meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
· An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
· Four seasonal sleeping bag, and trekking map (sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
· All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS ).
· A comprehensive medical kit.All government and local taxes.
· Nepal Visa fee.
· International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
· Excess baggage charges.
· Private vehicle (Kathmandu-Pokhara or Pokhara-Kathmandu one way $120 extra upto 3 People).
· City sightseeing Entrance fee.
· Lunch and Dinner at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
· Travel and rescue insurance.
· Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
· Tips for guides and porters.
$ 0 pp
Copyrights © 2020 Walkmountain Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved / Developed By : Nextmorse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.