|Group Size||2 or more|
|Transportaion||Private Jeep / Car|
|Accomodations||Hotel , teahouses and camps(tents)|
|Best Seasons||spring season of March to May|
|Activities||Trekking, Hiking, Climbing|
Dhaulagiri circuidt trek, the seventh highest mountain peak in the world is enclosed on the north and southwest by tributaries of the Bheri and on the southeast by Myagdi Khola. This region provides massive mountains range of Dhaulagiri consisting of fifteen 7000 meter peaks is magnificent. Dhaulagiri is known to be the “White Mountain” in local dialect, justifying a magnificent peak rising as a giant shoulder of shining ice and snow. Dhaulagiri was first discovered in 1808, and it is considered an interesting peak with more than six different routes.
The trek round the virgin and untouched area of Dhaulagiri round is challenging and adventurous. The trek is excellent commenced from Beni, forwards up to the base camp where the trekkers reach the French pass (5,360 m) the highest point of the trek, down the French pass enters the lost but attractive the accurate wilderness areas reachable to trekkers in Nepal known as Hidden Valley. Subsequent to crossing Dhampus pass, the track comes down into the valley of the Kali Gandaki meeting the main trail either at Marpha or at Tukuche.
This region is perfect
for those trekkers who are interested in exploring endangered species residing
in this are including the mysterious snow Leopard. This region offers you
completely mesmerizing nature’s wonders untouched by the modernity.
Day 01: Arrival, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Beni (830m/2731ft)
Day 04: Trek Beni to Babichaur (1000m/3280ft): 6-7 hrs
Day 05: Babichaur to Dharapani (1565m/5134ft): 7 hrs
Day 06: Dharapani to Muri (1850m/6068ft): 6.5 hrs
Day 07: Muri to Boghara (2050m/6724ft): 7.5 hrs
Day 08: Boghara to Dhoban (2630m/8626ft): 6 hrs
Day 09: Dobhan to coriban khola (3110m/10210ft)
Day 10: Dhoban to Italien Base camp (3500m/11,480ft): 6-7 hrs
Day 11: Rest & Acclimatization day
Day 12: Italian Base camp to Glacier camp (4250m/13,940ft): 3-4 hrs
Day 13: Dhaulagiri Base camp (4650m/15,252ft): 4-5 hrs
Day 14: Acclimatization day
Day 15: Cross French Pass (5,360m/1758) and trek to Hidden Valley (5,050m/16564ft) 7-8 hrs
Day 16: Cross Dhampus Pass (5230m/17155ft) to Yak Kharka (3680m/12070ft) 6-7hrs
Day 17: Yak Kharka to Jomsom via Marpha [2,715m/8,910ft]: 7-8 hrs
Day 18: Fly back to Pokhara
Day 19: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Day 20: Departure from Kathmandu for next trip or to your home
· All airport/hotel transfers.
· 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast.
· Welcome and farewell dinner.
· A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide.
· Kathmandu-Beni & Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus tickets, Jomsom- Pokhara flight tickets and airport departure taxes.
· Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek.
· An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
· Four seasonal sleeping bag, and trekking map (sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion).
· All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS).
· A comprehensive medical kit.
· All government and local taxes.
· Nepal Visa fee.
· International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
· Private vehicle (Kathmandu-Beshisahar & Pokhara-Kathmandu $120 one way upto 3 pax)
· Entrance fee in Kathmandu sightseeing.
· Excess baggage charges.
· Lunch and Dinner at Kathmandu and Pokhara.
· Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
· Travel and rescue insurance.
· Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
· Tips for guides and porters.
Consult with trekking guide.
Copyrights © 2020 Walkmountain Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved / Developed By : Nextmorse Technologies Pvt. Ltd.